3/2/2011-4/2/2011
初一
Fraser Hill, a nice place that I heard before...
We enjoyed our breakfast at Kopitiam...
It took long time to reach Fraser Hill...
It's far far away...
See, our apartment looks comfortable...
We went to a small stall for our tea time...
We rest for a while...
About 7.30p.m., we went out for dinner...
Almost all the restaurants were full with people...
We used some time to find a restaurant...
After dinner, we went for a walk...
Beautiful night ♥
Webcam again...
I had a good night's rest at there...
The weather was cooler than Genting Highlands...
初二
We woke up early for our breakfast...
We enjoyed our breakfast at Kopitiam...
It took long time to reach Fraser Hill...
It's far far away...
See, our apartment looks comfortable...
We went to a small stall for our tea time...
![]() |
| With my cousin =) |
We rest for a while...
About 7.30p.m., we went out for dinner...
Almost all the restaurants were full with people...
We used some time to find a restaurant...
![]() | ||
| My fish and chips |
After dinner, we went for a walk...
Beautiful night ♥
Webcam again...
I had a good night's rest at there...
The weather was cooler than Genting Highlands...
初二
We woke up early for our breakfast...
I forgot to take photo when we were eating... ><
We went for horseback riding after that...
![]() |
| Our apartment, old design... |


































No comments:
Post a Comment