3/3/2011
Finally, exam is over...
I dun think it's a happy thing.
I dun have enough sleep because of this test.
Haizzz... how I can face SPM?!
It's so tired. ><
Anyway, I should take a break after this test.
Actually, I dun understand Physics.
It's too difficult to me.
I dislike Physics.
It's so boring... ==
Last Sunday, I went to Miss Caryo's house for revision.
We 'invited' Mr.Jun Zhao help us to solve the problem of Physics.
He is strong in this subject.
![]() |
| Miss Cayro likes to eat... =='' |
![]() |
| My Physics teacher, Mr. Zhao Thank you~ =) |
Finally, u r back...
Two months no see...
U become more thinner but ur face oso same ==''
U dyed ur hair in brown colour, look different...
However, u have to go back on next day...
Waiting for our next meeting... =)
p/s : Cross country this Saturday... ><''



No comments:
Post a Comment