19.12.11

KL again ♥

13/12/2011


Christmas is around the corner, I went to KL with my family last Tuesday 
I called daddy took us to Pavilion
Christmas decoration of Pavilion is quite nice
I think most people have visited it


































We had our lunch there
Used some times to find a Chinese restaurant 
The restaurant's name is "Ting Tai Feng" if I not guess wrong ==''
Actually the food there not too tasty ><




The next station is Times Square 
Shopping and shopping again 
Girls are always have endless shopping mood xD
Thanks daddy for sacrificed his precious time to wait us ♥
In fact he likes to shopping too Haha xD


Skip__♥


We enjoyed dinner at Tanjung Malim
We suffered traffic jam about one hour on the way back home ><
Pity T.T


That's all for my KL shopping day 
It's time to sleep, good night world ♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment