30.8.12

Malacca Trip ❤ Day 1

24/8/2012

Hello, Malacca! 
Except KL, I went to Malacca with my family during this Hari Raya festival too.
For this time, I think I went to Malacca just for eating >< 
My weight has increased! Sad case :( 




We started our journey in the early morning. However, to find the resort, we got loss for about one and half hour! Really waste time. Finally, we reached. 

Philea Resort ❤





  
Nice right? 
Let's you see the interior of the room :)
















Took a rest before going out for lunch. 
Had no idea to eat what. Lastly, we decided to eat the popular Chicken Rice Ball.









After finished our lunch, we walked around the town.







Skip_❤


It was shopping time. Mahkota Parade and Pahlawan Mall. 




Stylix- Chuckei Baby Jane!
I bought some clothes from here. Nice :)



The superheroes shop 






Actually we went here to find Nadeje. "千层糕"













Taste good! 


Skip_❤


Eat, eat, eat... again!
Satay Culuh






Back to the resort.
Nice view at the night ❤






Next post- Malacca Day 2 ❤

Stay tuned ❤ 

1 comment: